As I have mentioned earlier, HitRSS now gives you the ability to add images to your news feeds easily, using just a handful of clicks, no HTML skills necesarry.
All you have to do is to have an image ready on your computer and it can be added to your news article in seconds. We will even store your images on our servers (if you have a HitRSS PRO subscription).
OK, let's start our quick, step-by-step "add your image" tutorial:
Step 1. Select a spot in your article where you want to put your image and click on the "Insert/Edit Image" button:
Step 2. A Dialog called "Image Properties" will pop up where you will have two options:
(1) Write an Internet address of your image, if you have it uploaded on your server. After putting your image address in place, just click OK button and you're done!
(2) Click on the "Browse server" button to choose one of your images uploaded to your HitRSS account, or upload a new image from your computer.
Step 3. Let's say we clicked on the "Browse server" button and now a new dialog showed up, wher we can either choose an image from our list of images, or click on the link to upload a new image to HitRSS.
Step 4. Let's upload a new image. It's easy:
(1) click on the "browse" button to find the image you want to upload on your computer
(2) once you've chosen the image file, click on "upload"
Step 5. Once you've uploaded your image file, it will show up on the list of images. Don't worry about the quality of the image thumbnail, it's not the actual image.
Click on the image name to select it.
Step 5. Once you've clicked on the image name, it will appear in our "Image Properties" dialog:
(1) The URL (Internet Address) of the image will be filled out for you
(2) The image sizes will also be on place
(3) You will also be able to see the image preview
(4) so all you have to do is to click OK to add the image to your news article.
Done! Your image will appear in your news article.
If you wish to edit the image later, just click on it and click on the "Edit/Insert Image" button again.
Hope you like this new feature of HitRSS.
Thanks and till next time,